Skip to product information
1 of 3

Bio aus Deutschland

dm Bio Organic Nettle Tea, 20 bags, 30 g

dm Bio Organic Nettle Tea, 20 bags, 30 g

Regular price $5.86
Regular price Sale price $5.86
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

Product name: Organic nettle tea, gluten-free, lactose-free, no flavorings, no colorings, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian

  • With a subtle note of lemon
  • Without additives and aromas
  • Vegan

Certified organic by: DE-ÖKO-007

Ingredients: 90% nettle leaves*, 10% lemongrass*.

*from organic farming

Product of Germany

exp 03.2026

View full details

You may also like