Zu Produktinformationen springen
1 von 3

Bio aus Deutschland

dm Bio Organic Nettle Tea, 20 bags, 30 g

dm Bio Organic Nettle Tea, 20 bags, 30 g

Normaler Preis $5.86
Normaler Preis Verkaufspreis $5.86
Sale Ausverkauft
inkl. MwSt.

Product name: Organic nettle tea, gluten-free, lactose-free, no flavorings, no colorings, no preservatives, vegan, vegetarian

  • With a subtle note of lemon
  • Without additives and aromas
  • Vegan

Certified organic by: DE-ÖKO-007

Ingredients: 90% nettle leaves*, 10% lemongrass*.

*from organic farming

Product of Germany

exp 03.2026

Vollständige Details anzeigen

You may also like